The abstract spots of color on our Catskills, September Wall Art are a great way to make a visual statement on any wall. Using the giclee method of fine art printing, this Caroline Wright artwork is reproduced onto artists' canvas by Greenbox Art + Culture. Deep saturated colors and excellent detail make the piece look like an original painting. After printing, each canvas is hand-stretched onto a wooden frame. The canvas wraps around the sides providing a finished decorative edge. No additional framing is required and no glass is needed -- making this an instant masterpiece.
All Things Good to Know about the Catskills, September Wall Art:
- Artist Caroline Wright for Greenbox Art + Culture.
- Sawtooth hanger mount. Artist biography information included on back of canvas.
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry or slightly damp cloth.
- This is a custom made-to-order item. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Once placed, your order cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
- While not needed for our canvases, solid wood framing in a contemporary shadow box style is available in two color choices if desired.