Diva, bookworm or rebel. Choose an Oobr that best matches their style -- or your car! With smooth contoured lines and modern mobility, the Oobr is a great match for any car interior. An adjustable headrest ensures a custom fit as your child grows while a reclining seat back helps keep your child safe and comfortable when falling asleep in the car. Soft-touch armrests add comfort, and the detachable Drink-thingy can be placed on either side of the seat and transported straight to your dishwasher! Oobr's upholstery is stain, moisture and bacteria resistant, and the bottom seat cover is removable for machine washing. Oobr adapts to your growing child with its removable back feature converting it to a backless booster. Ta-Dah!
Not only will you have the coolest boosters in the carpool line, but your kids will be super safe as well. Clek's full-back booster seat is built just like the seat in your car but sized for your child. Collisions can happen from all angles; Oobr's exclusive Elemental Safety System was engineered with front, rear and side impact protection in mind. Comprised of five structural safety elements, the Elemental Safety System systematically secures and protects your child. An energy-absorbing foam layer absorbs energy in a side impact collision resulting in less force transferred directly to your child. A magnesium back frame better contains the torso during a side impact collision and protects against vehicle intrusion. The rigid LATCH system locks the booster seat into place using your vehicle's LATCH anchorage system to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision. A structural headrest with deep side wings connects to the magnesium frame using steel rods to reduce twisting movements and improve head protection in a collision, and belt guides improve belt positioning on your your child's hips and shoulders.
All Things Good to Know about the Oobr Snowberry Booster Seat:
- View the entire Clek collection.
- Full-sized booster seat. Converts to backless booster. Additional booster jackets available separately.
- Raises your child 4 inches to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit.
- Better positions the seat belt on the child's hips to improve safety.
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision.
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible "click".
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied.
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
- Rated a "Best-Bet" in 2009 and 2010 by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.