Put your baby to sleep in a room that reflects your esthetic -- outrageously creative, subtly sweet or mildly manly. The distinctive Elizabeth Allen Atelier prints, unique sense of color and attention to detail promise an exceptional look you won't see at a neighbor's or a nearby shopping center. The style defies classification: neither vintage, nor modern, nor boho. The Celery Anouk crib bumper reverses to Dusk Nadege with Dusk french cotton trim.
Elizabeth Allen has always had a thing for fabric. She amassed piles of it growing up in Manchester, Massachusetts where she scandalized her classmates by wearing her own red satin creation to the prom. After graduating from Vassar with a degree in French literature, landing the enviable job of Bureau Fashion Editor for WWD and W Magazine in Paris, she began working at Chanel with Karl Lagerfeld, whose passion for detail and quality inspired her own. Elizabeth Allen Atelier is now recognized for its fresh, sophisticated and distinctive adult to baby collections.All Things Good To Know About the Celery Anouk Crib Bumper:
- View the entire Elizabeth Allen Atelier collection.
- Celery Anouk bumper; Reverses to Dusk Nadege with Dusk french cotton trim. Non-removable poly fill stuffing.
- Fabrics are printed in India and goods are made in the USA. Trims are French.
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent and no bleach; hang to dry.
- Close, but not exactly what you are looking for? All Elizabeth Allen products are completely customizable. Mix and match to tailor your perfect room! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a complete quote.