Elizabeth Allen has always had a thing for fabric. She amassed piles of it growing up in Manchester, Massachusetts where she scandalized her classmates by wearing her own red satin creation to the prom. After graduating from Vassar with a degree in French literature, landing the enviable job of Bureau Fashion Editor for WWD and W Magazine in Paris, she began working at Chanel with Karl Lagerfeld, whose passion for detail and quality inspired her own. Elizabeth Allen Atelier is now recognized for its fresh, sophisticated and distinctive adult to baby collections.
The Elizabeth Allen Atelier collection is unlike any other. It is sophisticated yet fuss-free, sensuous yet fresh. The distinctive Elizabeth Allen Atelier prints, unique sense of color and attention to detail promise an exceptional look you won't see at a neighbor's or a nearby shopping center. The style defies classification: neither vintage, nor modern, nor boho. The Elizabeth Allen Atelier bedding collection is completely custom -- Pick from Elizabeth's creations or design bedding and window panels
that are a true reflection of your own one-of-a-kind style. The super soft percale prints can be piled high in a jumble of complementary florals and stripes or subdued with solid textures. Elizabeth Allen Atelier uses european dyes which have always been low-impact and comply with the new CPSIA regulations. Everything is machine-washable, and all of the printed bedding is manufactured in workrooms in the USA where Elizabeth can keep a finicky eye on everything.All Things Good To Know about Pool Hortense Sham:
- Designer: Elizabeth Allen Atelier.
- Pool Hortense; Reverses to Honey Cecil.
- Standard Sham measures 21 x 26". King Sham measures 21 x 30". Euro Sham measures 26 x 26".
- Choose knife-edge or ruffle-edge.
- As every Elizabeth Allen Atelier product is made specifically for your order, returns are not accepted. Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipment.
- Close, but not exactly what you are looking for? All Elizabeth Allen products are completely customizable. Mix and match to tailor your perfect room! Please email email@example.com for a complete quote.