Elizabeth Allen has always had a thing for fabric. She amassed piles of it growing up in Manchester, Massachusetts where she scandalized her classmates by wearing her own red satin creation to the prom. After graduating from Vassar with a degree in French literature, landing the enviable job of Bureau Fashion Editor for WWD and W Magazine in Paris, she began working at Chanel with Karl Lagerfeld, whose passion for detail and quality inspired her own. Elizabeth Allen Atelier is now recognized for its fresh, sophisticated and distinctive adult to baby collections. All of the printed bedding is manufactured in workrooms in the USA where Elizabeth can keep a finicky eye on everything.
The Elizabeth Allen Atelier collection is unlike any other. It is sophisticated yet fuss-free, sensuous yet fresh. The distinctive Elizabeth Allen Atelier prints, unique sense of color and attention to detail promise an exceptional look you won't see at a neighbor's or a nearby shopping center. The style defies classification: neither vintage, nor modern, nor boho. The style defies classification: neither vintage, nor modern, nor boho. The line is now completely custom so your bed can be a true reflection of your own one-of-a-kind style. The super soft percale prints can be piled high in a jumble of complementary florals and stripes or subdued with solid textures. Comfort is a given.All Things Good To Know about Blush Hortense Crib Collection Window Panels:
- View the complete Elizabeth Allen Atelier collection.
- Available in Blush Hortense, Blush Bianca, Celery Laurent and Celery Herringbone.
- Set of 2 panels. Available with rod pocket (3" pocket with 1" flange) or tie-top.
- Available in two lengths, 54 x 84" and 54 x 96".
- Available lined or unlined.
- Made in the USA of fabric woven and printed in India with European dyes.
- This is a custom made-to-order item. Please allow 4-8 weeks for shipment and delivery. Once placed, your order cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
- Close, but not exactly what you are looking for? All Elizabeth Allen products are completely customizable. Mix and match to tailor your perfect room! Please email email@example.com for a complete quote.