Oeuf Bunk Bed Perch Walnut
Our elegant Oeuf bunk bed is the perfect centerpiece for any child's room. Its compact footprint leaves plenty of room for play and additional furnishings. The versatile Oeuf bunk bed easily separates into a loft bed and a standalone twin, giving many configuration options.
- View the entire Oeuf collection.
- The Perch bunk bed is eco-friendly: Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF with non toxic, water-based finishes free of VOC health hazards. Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facility under European environmental standards, the Oeuf bunk bed is also well-packaged in sturdy recycled cardboard.
- The Perch bunk bed is easy to assemble. Sturdy frame and solid rails on top bunk assure the bunk is safe, and optional guard rails are available for the lower bunk. An angled ladder, with safety tread for safer climbing, can be securely attached on either side of the bed. Lower than a conventional bunk bed, the bunk features improved accessibility. Loft and twin bed can be separated at any point.
- The Perch bunk bed meets all US, Canadian and European safety standards. The CPSC recommends the top bunk for children 6 and older. Weight limit for the top bunk is 250 lbs.
- The top bunk mattress should be no more than 8" thick. The mattress for the lower bunk must be between 5-8" deep when using the guard rail. Both upper and lower bunks take a standard twin mattress (not included).
- Optional Perch Security Rail for lower bunk.
- Optional Nook Pebble Twin Mattress. Note that the Nook Pebble mattress does not qualify for Oeuf rewards.